- In the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures.
- The Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's planned purpose throughout the ages.
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is "by grace" plus nothing minus nothing.
- Men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- In the visible, personal, and premillenial return of Jesus Christ.
- In the everlasting, conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.