To bring America back to the Godly principles it was founded upon is a process:
- It must begin with prayer and the claiming of God’s promise, but God’s national promise has a prerequisite…seeking God’s face is not simply talking about a national day of prayer, nothing wrong with that, but God’s promise is predicated in part upon the seeking of His face, that carries with it the principle of a consistent, daily pray, a commitment to intercede for one’s nation. 2 Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
- There must be a restoration of personal beliefs, realization, and appreciation for the liberty that we, as Americans all share.
- We must remember that these liberties were born out of the principles of God’s word by our founding fathers and protected by our forefathers.
- Our founding fathers were men of deep spiritual conviction and vision, who suffered great personal sacrifice, many paying the ultimate price for the liberties we, too often, take for granted.
- Our country needs a commitment and renewed purpose by Pastors to encourage Christian involvement back in government on every level.
- God’s people must be involved by being informed on the critical issues that affect us today. In the fast pace society, we live there are many of God’s people who are not informed simply because of lack of time.
- This ministry gives people an idea of what is available on the important issues that affect our daily liberties by which we live.
- Here are just a few examples;
- Judicial activism is unconstitutional. It has changed our laws, giving us a valueless society. Since the beginning of Roe vs. Wade there has been an average of over 4,000 babies murdered each day. That equates to an average of 3 babies murdered every 20 seconds. Over 48.5 million precious innocent human lives have been murdered since 1973.
- We are seeing the 10 Commandments being removed from our courts, which are the very basis of our judicial system.
- James Madison, one of the chief Architects of the Constitution said, “We have staked the whole future of American civilization not on the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God”.
- The hate crimes bill will rob us of our freedom of speech, make portions of God’s word illegal, and set up a Gay Gestapo. If bills like this are signed into law we will easily see Pastors and Christians prosecuted and even possibly begin to suffer lengthy jail terms.
- All our efforts must be bathed in prayer. We must commit to God to pray for our nation and our leaders on a daily basis. Again, 1Timothy 2:1 says “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
THE REVEREND MATHIAS BURNETT, FROM THE 1700’S SAID, “FINALLY, YE…WHOSE POWER IT IS TO SAVE OR DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY, CONSIDER WELL THE IMPORTANT TRUST WHICH GOD… [HAS] PUT INTO YOUR HANDS. TO GOD AND POSTERITY YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO THEM. LET NOT YOUR CHILDREN HAVE REASON TO CURSE YOU FOR GIVING UP THOSE RIGHTS AND PROSTRATING THOSE INSTITUTIONS WHICH YOUR FATHERS DELIVERED TO YOU.”
As Edmund Burke exhorts us from the past, “All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”